Coming to Broadway is ‘The Illusionists – Magic of the Holidays’ show which is now featuring added cast members: Don Chambers and Eric Chien, both of whom were semi finalists in 2019’s America’s Got Talent.
Showcasing in Neil Simon Theatre between Friday 29th of November 2019 to Sunday 5th of January 2020 is a star-studded cast of illusionists retuning to New York for the holiday season. Be dazzled, compelled and mind blown by their illusionist acts that has become increasingly popular in shows all across the world and has returned because of it’s incredible success.
The cast of The Illusionist – Magic of The Holidays now consists of:
Eric Chien (‘The Manipulator’), currently living in Beijing his spark for magic began at a young age and has now blossomed into something that become special to him. With his career in magic beginning in 2016, he has since become a phenomenon; in 2018 he was the first Asian to win the title of ‘FISM World Champion of Close Up Magic Grand Prix’, and then won ‘Asia’s Got Talent in 2019!
Don Chambers (‘The Showman’) was a semi-finalist for ‘Americas Got Talent’. His popularity in magic grew from the many videos he posted that have now had over 100 million views. He has made many appearances in TV, most notably, ‘Penn and Teller: Fool Us!’. He even has his own show called ‘RanDom’ that is a favorite in Australia!
Chris Cox (‘The Mentalist’) is a ‘mind-reader’ from the UK, who has won many awards with his incredible talent. With over 750,000 views from people around the world, he has wrote, starred and performed in many shows, both Broadway and TV, some of which include: ‘The Illusionists – Direct from Broadway’, ‘Impossible’, Now you see it’, ‘ How TV Changed Magic’ and much more!
Paul Dabek (‘The Trickster’) also from the UK, is a magician and charming comedian with a natural talent to perform. Having performed across the world, created his own show and even won the ‘Young Magician of The Year’ whilst awarded with the British Shield, he has talent unlike no other. With the ability to entertain whilst perform tricks – you are in for a show!
Kevin James (‘The Inventor’) is known as world-class visual artist, with an authentic taste for magic enabling him to perform in shows across the world. His performances at various places include: Las Vegas, a performance for President Obama, a performance for the Prince of Monaco and so much more. With an oeuvre of performances as big as his – it’s no wonder he’s a distant relative of the magnificent P.T Barnum!
Enzo Weyne (‘The Unforgettable’) fame in magic arose from his performance in ‘Frances Got Talent’, and has been known as an incredible magician throughout Europe, performing at various events. He then returned back to ‘France’s got Talent’ performing a mind-blowing trick of having a helicopter appear on the stage! His tricks and magic are astonishing; this is definitely something you don’t want to miss!
Tickets for The Illusionists – Magic of the Holidays are now on sale at www.ticketmaster.com.
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 25 (7 performances):
- Full two-hour shows are performed Friday at 3PM and 8PM; Saturday at 3PM and 8PM; and Sunday at 1PM and 6:30PM.
- A 90-minute family matinee is performed Saturday at 11AM.
WEEKS OF DECEMBER 2 AND DECEMBER 9 (8 performances):
- Full two-hour shows are performed Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7PM; Fridays at 8PM; Saturdays at 3PM and 8PM; and Sundays at 3PM.
- 90-minute family matinees are performed Saturdays and Sundays at 11AM.
WEEK OF DECEMBER 16 (9 performances):
- Full two-hour shows are performed Tuesday and Thursday at 7PM; Friday at 8PM; and Saturday and Sunday at 3PM and 8PM.
- 90-minute family matinees are performed Saturday and Sunday at 11AM.
WEEK OF DECEMBER 23 (16 performances):
- Full two-hour shows are performed Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 3PM and 8PM; and Wednesday at 7PM.
- 90-minute family matinees are performed Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 11AM.
WEEK OF DECEMBER 30 (13 performances):
- Full two-hour shows are performed Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 3PM and 8PM; Wednesday at 7PM; and Sunday at 3PM.
- 90-minute family matinees are performed Monday, Saturday and Sunday at 11AM.