There are a million sights to experience in New York City, but there’s only one way to see them all. Ride a Sky Pod to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Grab a drink at One Mix, toasting the unparalleled skyline. Then take an interactive tour of the city and learn an expert’s point of view. See for yourself why One World Observatory is truly “An Experience Above.”
One World Observatory
- The giant digital map, also known as the Global Welcome Center, highlights the hometowns of visitors in real time. You’ll be greeted in nine different languages as you start your journey to the top.
- Then, the Voices exhibit tells the personal stories of those who built One World Trade Center while the Foundations exhibit provides a close-up view of the bedrock on which the iconic building stands.
- Climb 102 stories in 47 seconds on the Sky Pod Elevators. This astonishing ride reveals the transformation of New York City from unsettled land to today’s remarkable forest of skyscrapers.
- You can surround yourself with the rhythms of the city in the “See Forever” Theatre. This heart pumping audio-visual experience sets up your first glimpse of the spectacular skyline. It will take your breath away.
- In the Main Observatory, experience expansive 360° views in all directions, taking in the iconic sights, surrounding waters, and panoramic views of New York City and beyond.
- Dare to step onto the 14-foot wide circular glass disc known as the Sky Portal. It delivers an unforgettable perspective, using real-time, high-definition footage of the streets 100 stories below.
- You’ll want to meet One World’s Skyline Concierges, the ultimate New York City insiders. Their interactive presentations will connect you with the landmarks and bring you deeper into NYC’s neighborhoods, history and culture. Ask them anything.
- Finally, replenish at the One Cafe, Restaurant, and Bar. Its New York inspired menus will elevate your dining plans and inspire you to raise your glass a little higher. Simply stop by for a cocktail, a quick bite or make a reservation for a gourmet meal.